Rocking out all night long can be exhausting. Good thing you won't have to drive home after the show. The campground at Get er Done Raceway Concerts and Camping is just a stone's throw from our concert venue, so you can fall into bed within minutes and sleep in the next morning.
Our venue is situated on private property in Skowhegan, ME, so you can:
- Bring your pup along
- Relax and enjoy the show on your terms
- Avoid sitting in stand-still traffic for hours after the concert
Come early to get the best spot at our campground.
We want everyone to have a fun time at Get er Done Raceway Concerts and Camping. For safety reasons, please bring along:
- A leash for your dog - our property is huge, and we don't want your fur baby to get lost.
- Protective gear - our ATV trails twist and turn, so you'll want to drive carefully to avoid getting hurt.
- Your ID - we're serious about enforcing age restrictions. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
No need to bring bottled water or do your business in the woods. We have drinking water and restrooms on-site.
Kick up your feet, crack open a cold one and unwind after a thrilling show. For over 15 years, our laid-back concert venue in Skowhegan, ME has been the perfect place to let off steam. Invite all your friends, or come alone to get away from the hustle and bustle. Whatever you decide, it'll be a good choice.